- Sonal Dekhane and Nannette Napier. 2017. Impact of participation vs non: participation in a programming boot camp (PBC) on women in computing. J. Comput. Sci. Coll. 33, 2 (December 2017), 245-252.
- Sonal Dekhane, Nannette Napier, and Kristine Nagel. 2017. Impacting persistence in computing with a programming boot camp. J. Comput. Sci. Coll. 32, 5 (May 2017), 178-184.
- Sonal Dekhane, Nannette Napier, and Kristine Nagel. 2016. Programming boot camp to retain women in IT: An experience report. 2016 Research on Equity and Sustained Participation in Engineering, Computing, and Technology (RESPECT), Atlanta, GA, 2016, pp. 1-4.
Presentations and Other Products
- Sonal Dekhane, Kristine Nagel, and Nannette Napier. Summer Programming Boot Camp To Retain Women In Computing, Birds of a Feather session, TAPIA 2016.
- Sonal Dekhane, Kristine Nagel, and Nannette Napier. Summer Programming Boot Camp: A Strategy for Retaining Women in IT. Poster presented at ACM SIG Computer Science Education 2015, Kansas City, March 2015.